Raspberry leaves are highly medicinal. A pelvic and uterine relaxant, a mucous cleanser, astringent and toner. Native to Europe. Common medicinal uses include: providing diarrhoea relief, relieves sore throat, strengthens kidneys and urinary tract.
- Ingredients: Crushed Raspberry Leaves
- Brew: 1 teaspoon per 250mls at 90◦C for 3-5 minutes (can brew longer)
- Serve: Best on its own or with some honey
- Flavour: A light herbal blend. Add honey for taste.
- Properties: Fight cold and flu. Support healthy cell growth.
- Storage: Cool dark pantry in an airtight container or tin
- Caffeine Free: Yes
- Organic: Yes
- Origin: Bulgaria/ Germany